Virtual Global Workshop
The workshop will include a mix of global and regional events and is open to participants from any eClinical Forum member company in any region.
The attached agenda outlines the content and timing of the 3-hour virtual sessions scheduled for each day and the following is a quick summary:
- Monday 11th May
- 3-hour Virtual Regional meetings, one for Europe / Asia Pacific (starting at 08:00 UTC) and one for North America (starting at 16:00 UTC).
- Tuesday 12th May
- A 3-hour Virtual Global meeting (starting at 14:00 UTC).
- A 1-hour ‘Small Group’ meeting for North America members to discuss specific Trial of the Future topics (starting at 19:00 UTC i.e. 3 pm EST). Members that register for the session will be assigned to one of the 3 groups.
- Wednesday 13th May
- A 1-hour ‘Small Group’ meeting for Europe / Asia Pacific members to discuss specific Trial of the Future topics (starting at 08:00 UTC i.e. 10:00 CEST/17:00 JST). Members that register for the session will be assigned to one of the 3 groups.
- A 3-hour Virtual Global meeting (starting at 14:00 UTC).An agenda is attached.
If you are a member, please REGISTER NOW for the events (https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/Virtual_Workshop_Spring_2020 ). If you are not yet a member please contact the eCinical Forum for more information.
Meeting Venue: Virtual
Topics for the Meeting
- RWE – Tech Enablers and Data Strategy
- Wearables -- Overview of the current options and challenges
- Data integration for non-CRF data
- AI Landscape for Clinical Research
- Clinical research in a remote world
- Decentralised Clinical Trials
- Trial of the Future. Consolidating learning and innovation into a vision for the future.
- Audit Trail Review
About the Virtual Meeting
The eClinical Forum offers a unique, non-commercial networking environment to learn, exchange information and ideas, collaborate on shared initiatives and to influence the future.
This meeting is open to companies and organisations that are members of the eClinical Forum in any region.
Not a Member?
If you are interested in advancing clinical research but are not a member, please contact us to discuss membership options available to:
- Clinical Trial sponsor organisations
- Healthcare institutions
- Technology providers
- Service providers
- Stakeholder groups and associations
Other eClinical Forum Events
- Webinar: “Subject Status Calculations” 21 April. Contact
- Webinar: “Tufts-eClinical Solutions Data Strategies & Transformation Study Results” 30 April. Contact