eCF Free Public Webinar: Sponsor responsibility to Assess Investigator Site Systems that may originate source for clinical trials & the free eSRA tool
This webinar will discuss:
- What the Sponsor’s responsibility is regarding using data that has originated in an Investigator Site system (Electronic Health Records (EHR) or Electronic Medical Records (EMR) according to different health authorities
- Benefits of all sites and all sponsors and all CROs using a common assessment tool
- The eClinical Forum, a non-profit, non-commercial discussion/action group comprised of members of the Pharmaceutical and Clinical Research Services industry, along with sites and academia, have developed a regulatory-based assessment tool for clinical research sites to determine if their computer system (EHR, EMR, etc) is appropriate to hold regulated clinical trial data. It has been available for free for over 4 years and is currently being used around the globe by many sponsors and thousands of sites.
- The eClinical Forum’s free “eSource-Readiness Assessment” (eSRA) that assists the sponsor/site in determining if the site system is appropriate for sourcing clinical research records
- How a Sponsor/CRO can incorporate eSRA into their processes
Date/Time: This Webinar is offered at 2 times in order to accommodate participants from around the world. Please note that depending on your location, the webinar date is either Tues Feb 25 or Wed Feb 26.
Duration: One hour
Webinar A (Americas/Europe Facing): Tuesday Feb 25 at UTC 1500 (California 7am, Denver 8am, Chicago 9am, NYC 10am, Brazil noon, UK 3pm, Western Europe 4pm, Eastern Europe 5pm, Mumbai 8:30pm)
Webinar B (Americas/APAC Facing): Feb 26 at UTC 0200 ( California: Tues Feb 25 at 6pm, Denver: Tues Feb 25 at 7pm, Chicago: Tues Feb 25 at 8pm; NYC: Tues Feb 25 at 9pm; India: Wed Feb 26 at 0730, China/Singapore: Wed Feb 26 at 1000, Japan: Wed Feb 26 at 1100, Sydney: Wed Feb 26 at 1300)
Presenter: Kelley Olree, Study Manager – Pfizer, eClinical Forum eSRA Team
To register for this free webinar, please follow this link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/eCF_Sponsor_eSRA --- PLEASE NOTE: WE WILL USE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS FOR SUPPLYING INFORMATION FOR THIS WEBINAR AND NOT FOR ANY ADVERTISING