2018 Autumn European meeting will be held at Servier in Paris, France on 23-25 October 2018.
Meeting Venue: Servier, 50 rue Carnot, 92284 Suresnes Cedex, France
Who Should Attend
This meeting will be of relevance to those with an interest in advancing clinical research from:
- Clinical Trial sponsor organisations
- Healthcare institutions
- Technology providers
- Service providers
- Stakeholder groups and associations
About the Meeting
Networking with peers has never been more important in order to stay current, collaborate on shared challenges and influence the future.
The eClinical Forum offers a unique, non-commercial networking environment to learn, exchange information and ideas, collaborate on shared initiatives.
The following topics will be covered during the meeting:
- Clinical Trial Operations:
- Patient recruitment
- eInformed Consent
- SAE collection and reconcilliation
- Clinical Trial transparency
- Regulatory Trends:
- FDA: Use of Electronic Health Record Data in Clinical Investigations
- PI Signatures – considerations for EDC and non-EDC data
- Archiving and Decommissioning
- Streamlining validation
- Emerging Technologies/Processes:
- Blockchain: A clinical research implementation
- Artificial Intelligence/Machine learning: Case study
- FHIR Standards
- Business Intelligence Reporting Tools -- how companies are making sense of complex data
- Secondary use of anonymized patient data
- Following the patient journey
- Workshop: Defining the attributes of the Trial of the Future
- Workshop: It is reported that only 50% of investigators do more than one trial. Understanding the statistic.
- eCF Project Teams: Progressing shared initiatives