The next meeting of the North American eClinical Forum is fast approaching.
Please register for our eCF Autumn meeting in Blue Bell PA on Oct 24-26 via this link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/eCF_2016_Fall_Mtg
Clinical Ink will be kindly hosting the meeting at the lovely Normandy Farms Conference Center (which is 45 mins north of the Philadelphia airport).
Data Integration and Reconcilliation: Best Practices
· Which data should be integrated? Which data reconciled? When?
· Is there a need for big data mining? Warehousing?
· How do we deal with streaming data vs discreet data points?
Risk Based Monitoring Experiences and Impact at Site: Facilitated Discussion
Investigator Site Session:
· Investigator Site Panel – several investigator site staff will be invited
· Workshop on Inv Site Processes – What are the best practices, which processes can be streamlined? Removed? Are different sponsors requesting different tasks? Why?
Patient Advocacy Groups: Their interaction with clinical research – we are reaching out to find a guest speaker; if you know of anyone please let us know
eSource Status Update – what are we learning about electronic healthcare system use?
Innovation: What companies have an innovation group? What new technologies are being explored? Is there value to an external partnership with companies such as Google?
Gamification in Clinical Trials
mHealth and Wearables: Case studies of use in clinical trials