A global meeting of the eClinical Forum will be held in Reykjavik, Iceland, 7-10 May 2017.
The meeting starts with a Meet & Greet at 19:30 on Sunday 7th May and finishes at 15:30 on Wednesday 10th May. There is an optional bus tour of some of Iceland's beautiful natural sites after the meeting ends.
This meeting is available to all company members from Europe, North America and Asia Pacific.
If you would like to attend please Register Here (https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Iceland2017 ).
If your company are not yet a member of the eClinical Forum, then please contact us to discuss options.
This workshop brings a unique insight into the challenges, best practices and trends for conducting successful global clinical development.
The learning scheme is based on lectures, group discussion and small group exercises.
The objectives of the meeting are to…
- Leverage the knowledge of eClinical Forum members and develop an unrivalled insight into best practices driving the performance of global clinical research
- Remain up-to-date on current thinking and explore emerging technology, process, people and regulatory trends
- Work with peers to design the future of eClinical Research and to develop leading-edge visions and implementable strategies
- Benefit from an extensive network of peers with global experience and insight for beyond the workshop interaction
Meeting highlights include...
OPERATIONALISING CLINICAL RESEARCH WITHIN A MULTI-CULTURAL ENVIRONMENT
The session will explore real-life implementation strategies, outcomes and issues.
- Understanding the impact of company, country and individual cultural differences
- Understanding patient expectations
- Exploring the impact of technology on the patient
Best practices and emerging trends in data management and their potential impact on the Clinical Trial Process.
- Electronic Trial Master Files
- Case studies on the use of eSource
INNOVATION AND TRENDS IN CLINICAL RESEARCH
Emerging trends in technology and their potential impact on the clinical trial process.
- Clinical development in the digital era
- The Impact of Data Volumes on the Patient Experience
- Managing mHealth programs
- Emerging system architectures for scalable solutions
- Defining the characteristics of the patient-centric clinical trial
An opportunity for small groups to progress work on shared initiatives.
- The Role of the Patient and the Ideal Future Clinical Trial
- GCP Compliance Technology Map
- Latest regulatory guidance, concerns and challenges
TRENDS IN TECHNOLOGY
- Emerging Technologies in Life Science: Micro Services, Blockchain, HTML5
- Usage of Google APIs / Services to Ensure Data Integrity
An agenda free session providing participants with the opportunity to ask questions, exchange experiences, share concerns and to shape the content of future events.
Meet & Greet Wine & Cheese Party (hosted by Oracle) -- Sunday evening
eCF Members Dinner -- Monday evening
Guided Walking Tour of Reykjavik (hosted by OmniComm) -- Tuesday evening
Bus Tour of Scenic Iceland -- Wednesday post meeting
How to get there… Fly to Reykjavik airport and then taxi to the Reykjavik Natura hotel.
Where to stay… We have held rooms at the meeting venue. Details of how to book at the Reykjavik Natura hotel are available on the registration form or via the Hotel Booking Link.
Book early to be sure of a place!